Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Happy Hour
- Happy Hour offers are only available online through http://www.visitcanberra.com.au/winter
- Accommodation pre-purchased as part of Happy Hour is non-transferable and cannot be cancelled
- Accommodation can only be booked for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Only one Happy Hour voucher will be issued per booking
- Happy Hour vouchers will be delivered by registered post (requires signature on receipt) to your nominated street address
- The following products must be pre-booked in advance of travel date:
- National Zoo & Aquarium’s ZooVenture Tour and Meet A Cheetah. Phone: 02 62878400
- Canberra Glasswork’s hot shop classes. Phone: 02 6260 7005
- Deals for accommodation are valid every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 June 2012 until 26 August 2012.
- All unused vouchers (except Canberra Centre and 3 inFun) will expire on 26 August 2012 and cannot be redeemed. Any outstanding unused vouchers or balances cannot be transferred and will not be refunded.
- Only one 3infun family voucher, covering entry for 2 adults up to 3 children will be issued per booking.
- Your 3infun Happy Hour voucher will be delivered by registered post to your nominated street address and must be presented at the ticketing desk for the first visited 3infun attraction.
- Your 3infun Happy Hour voucher is valid for anytime within 1 year of purchase, however once activated at the first attraction, the voucher is only activated for 14 days. Unused balances outside 14 days are non transferrable and will not be refunded.
Canberra Centre voucher
- Only one Canberra Centre gift card to the value of $150 will be issued per booking.
- Your Canberra Centre gift card will be delivered by registered post to your nominated street address and can be used at over 200 stores located in Canberra Centre, Bunda Street, Canberra City.
For a full list of participating stores please go to http://www.canberracentre.com.au/images/pdf/canberra_centre/1357.pdf
- Your Canberra Centre gift card is valid for 12 months from 8 June 2012. After 12 months, any balance remaining is non transferrable and will not be refunded.
- For full details see Canberra Centre voucher terms and conditions here http://www.canberracentre.com.au/images/pdf/canberra_centre/1079.pdf
Skate in the City
- Only one family voucher for 2 adults and 2 children will be issued per booking.
- Skate in the City Happy Hour voucher will be delivered by registered post to your nominated street address and must be presented at the site box office in Garema Place at least 30 minutes before your session.
- Your Skate in the City Happy Hour voucher can only be redeemed between 29 June to 29 July 2012.
- The vouchers are for general skate sessions only. Program timing is available at inthecitycanberra.com.au
- It is recommended to pre-book your skate session before travelling. To book call 0400 505 284 with your voucher number handy.
- In the case of preferred ice-skating sessions being booked out, pre-purchased Happy Hour accommodation is non-transferable and will not be refunded.
- In the case of wet weather, if the session of choice is cancelled, and the voucher has already been redeemed, the ticket can be swapped on that day at the event site box office for another session during the event period.
- All patrons must adhere to all safety requirements and follow all safety instructions from event staff.
- Your Skate in the City Happy Hour vouchers are valid from 29 June 2012 to 29 July 2012. Any unused vouchers will not be transferred and are non refundable.
- People in addition to the 2 adults and 2 children wishing to skate will need to purchase separate, additional tickets for a skate session.
National Zoo & Aquarium
- Only one National Zoo & Aquarium voucher to the value of $150 will be issued per booking.
- National Zoo & Aquarium Happy Hour voucher will be delivered by registered post to your nominated street address and must be presented to the ticket office at the National Zoo & Aquarium.
- Your National Zoo & Aquarium Happy Hour voucher can be redeemed for any National Zoo & Aquarium product including general admission, ZooVenture Tour, Meet A Cheetah and purchases in the shop and cafe.
- ZooVenture Tour, Walk on the Wildside, Family Tour, Animal Encounters and Meet A Cheetah must be pre-booked in advance of travel date. To book, call 02 6287 8400 with your voucher handy. ZooVenture Tour and Meet A Cheetah tours are not available on certain dates.
- Terms and conditions for any of the National Zoo & Aquarium tours and encounters are very detailed and some points are specific to each tour. Please check these out on the National Zoo & Aquarium website http://nationalzoo.com.au prior to redeeming your voucher to avoid disappointment.
- Zoo Venture and Meet A Cheetah tours will not be able to be redeemed through the voucher on the following dates:
- June long weekend (8, 9, 10 and 11 June 2012)
- school holidays weekends (6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 20, 21 and 22 July 2012)
- Blackout dates will not apply to Animal Encounters or Walk on the Wild Side tours and will still be available to be booked during school holidays and on the June long weekend.
- Once booked, a tour booking cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- In the case of the preferred date being booked out for ZooVenture Tour or Meet A Cheetah, pre-purchased Happy Hour accommodation is non-transferable and will not be refunded.
- National Zoo & Aquarium Happy Hour vouchers are valid from 8 June 2012 to 26 August 2012. Unused vouchers or balance will not be transferred and are non refundable.
- Any remaining value on the voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Customers will have to provide a voucher number over the phone to book a tour and then present the voucher upon arrival to validate the booking.
- Vouchers not being used for tours can be redeemed at the zoo upon arrival.
- Your Canberra Glassworks Happy Hour voucher will be delivered by registered post to your nominated street address and must be presented to be redeemed with the Visitor Experiences staff at the Front Desk of the Canberra Glassworks.
- The $150 voucher will be redeemable only for two (2 persons) for a Hot Shop Off-the-Street (OTS) glass experiences plus postage of completed item.
- Hot Shop OTS is only available on Saturdays and Sundays between 10am and 3.40pm.
- Each session is a 20 minute individual experience with one-on-one tuition from an artist.
- Participants will create their very own glass paperweight or blow their own glass balloon which will be posted to them.
- Suitable for ages 14 and above.
- Covered shoes and cotton clothes must be worn, long hair must be tied back and all safety gear will be provided.
- Bookings are required. You can make your booking by calling 02 6260 7005 between 10am-4pm Wednesday to Sunday.
- In the case of preferred hot shop class being booked out, pre-purchased Happy Hour accommodation is non-transferable and will not be refunded.
- Your Canberra Glassworks Happy Hour voucher can only be used for hot shop classes.
- Canberra Glass works vouchers are valid from 9 June 2012 to 26 August 2012. Unused vouchers or balances will not be refunded and cannot be transferred.
WIN this WINter!
click here to enter
Canberra and Region Visitors Centre
Need help with booking your weekend getaway? Call
1300 889 026
or drop in to the Visitors Centre on the way to town at 330 Northbourne Avenue, Dickson, ACT.